An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Supervises technical staff in the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of a campus location’s personal computers and peripherals.
2. Supervises technical staff in the deployment, troubleshooting, designing, writing, and modifying application software.
3. Identifies campuses’ information technology needs and recommends, budgets, quotes, purchases and tracks hardware and software.
4. Schedules work and designates areas of responsibility including providing the campus help desk function. Evaluates work and recommends hiring and firing.
5. Supervises technical staff in the designing, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining LAN equipment.
6. Serves as a member on several college-wide and campus committees.
7. Develops short- and long-term plans for the campus department for submission to the customer service director.
8. Ensures systems security, integrity, and reliability by adhering to collegewide policies and procedures.
9. May be required to be on call after operating hours.
10. Performs other related duties as required