- BUSINESS GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- $66,813 TO $71,161 PA (HEW 4)
- FIXED-TERM (6 MONTHS), FULL TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
The Communications Centre is an exciting department at ECU and has multiple teams that service both Future & Current student enquiries. We are a passionate team and pride ourselves on providing exceptional experience to all future & current students.
We currently have a vacancy in the current student team.
Our Current Student team handle enquiries from all current students and alumni. Enquiries such as enrolment support, system navigation, course advice and a large range of other enquiry types. They also engage with students through a variety of channels including Social media, online chat, email, inbound & outbound calling.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver exceptional experience in every interaction;
- Be diligent in recording interactions and following up with enquiries;
- Provide accurate & relevant information in an efficient manner;
- Work in an amongst a team of up to 15 staff members;
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment;
- Experience in using multiple enquiry channels (Eg. Social Media, Chats);
- The ability to work on repetitive tasks and keep motivated;
- Can-do positive attitude & enthusiasm;
- Track record of working to & hitting performance targets.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
ECU is a smoke free environment.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full time, fixed-term position attracts remuneration of $66,813 - $71,161 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
Interested applicants are welcome to Wini Cowling on (08) 6304 8699 or Jessica Dahl on (08) 6304 8813 for queries.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a maximum 1 – 2 pages statement addressing the key criteria above with reference to the position description attached.
Applications close on TUESDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2021 at 11.30PM (AWST).
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THE POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.