At Rise, we believe that everyone deserves opportunities to live a life filled with purpose and pride. In our employment, housing, and life-enrichment services, we support people to set and achieve their personal goals. As a nonprofit, every Rise team member is driven by our mission. That shared commitment is the foundation of a workplace that embraces a culture of learning and growth by offering extensive training, competitive salaries, and a fun work environment. We are an inspiring leader in disability services that wants to make a real difference in people’s lives!
Hiring Bonus $1,000 (paid after 3 month work anniversary)
The purpose of this position is to provide overall program service coordination for people with disabilities in Prevocational and Day Service Settings.
- Provide comprehensive case management and person centered support services to caseload of up to 65 individuals
- Work with the team to develop person centered employment goals for caseload
- Create and maintain meaningful person centered outcomes while meeting licensing standards
- Coordinate semi/annual team meetings for persons served
- Be first point of contact for service needs for individual's care team
- Assist with training Direct Support Professionals on person supported needs
- Manage and reconcile service authorizations
- Complete monthly documentation accurately in case management system
- Degree in human service field and previous experience working with people with disabilities preferred
- Knowledge of 245D and CARF licensing
- Positive, dependable and good time management skills
- Applicants must comply with and pass Department of Human Services background check (Rule 11)
- Applicants must have a valid driver license
- Must be able to pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) background check
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds daily
- Starting wage: $15.00-16.00 per hour - depends on qualifications
- Medical insurance - single employee coverage less than $90/month
- Dental insurance less than $17/month
- 401(k) with a 100% vested employer match
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at 16 days per year, plus paid and floating holidays
- Additional Benefits available including disability insurance and more!
Rise values being a person-centered organization. This impacts how we carry out services for the people we support and our organizational culture. We encourage people’s unique individual differences and celebrate the ways our team members contribute to our community. We believe in a workplace informed by differing viewpoints and perspectives created from a diverse team and welcome people of all races, genders, ages, nationalities, religions, sexual orientations and backgrounds to apply. Our goal is that those we serve and our team members always feel valued and respected.