Job ID: 42009
Location: School of Dentistry
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and four years of related Business experience. Additional experience may be used on a one-to-one basis to offset the educational requirements. The university offers market competitive salary and benefits. Grade EF. Salary Minimum $47,476Position Description
Serves as Unit Business Manager Intermediate for the School of Dentistry's Oral Immunology and Infectious Disease department. Responsible for managing the financial activities of the department's federal grants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Office of Grants Management to assist research faculty in pre-award and post-award activities
- Support sponsored programs accounting to ensure timely financial closeout of federal grants
- Manage the financial activities of federal grants to ensure that expenses are allowable and posted
- Prepare necessary documents as needed
- Oversee personnel activities of OIID
- Assist in the hiring of new faculty, staff, and postdoctoral fellows, including handling various requests for assistance with immigration documentation.
- Uploaded monthly procurement expenses, investigate, and correct accounting errors and submit monthly financial reports for PIs
- Reconciliations and account management
- Other duties as assigned
This is a .60 FTE position.Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at email@example.com or 502.852.6258.How To Apply -Staff Positions
To apply for this position, follow the "Online App. Form" link below and then click on the "Apply Now". You must answer all required fields and submit your application by clicking the "Submit" button. Detailed instructions are available at louisville.edu/jobs in the "My Career Tools" section. Vacancies are routinely removed from the jobs portal around 7:00PM each Monday.
Only ONE attachment can be uploaded per application. If you wish to include a cover letter or other documents, please combine them as one document with your resume/cv, save the document with a simple short title that contains only letters, spaces, or numbers, and then upload.
Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources Department located at 1980 Arthur Street - Louisville, Kentucky 40208. For more information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 502-852-6258.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, you may schedule an appointment at (502) 852-6258 with Employment Services at the Human Resources office located at 1980 Arthur Street, Louisville, KY 40208.