Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
Responsible for the organization, planning and coaching of all practices and matches for women’s tennis and assist in the oversight of the men’s tennis program.
- Provides individual skill development for women’s tennis student-athletes.
- Evaluates, identifies and recruit quality student-athletes for women’s tennis complying with all University, Atlantic 10 Conference and NCAA policies.
- Tracks the academic monitoring of women’s tennis student-athletes through their completion of graduation.
- Schedules all practices and games for women’s tennis, and assist in the scheduling for men’s tennis.
- Maintains strong relationships with Admissions, Financial Aid, Residential Life, Dining Services and the Development Office.
- Commits to the responsibility of adhering to all rules and regulations of the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA.
- Assists in the implementation of fund raising activities to support the operating budget for both the women’s and men’s tennis programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years tennis coaching experience, preferably at the NCAA Division 1 level.
- Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Playing experience at the collegiate or professional level.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
APPLY HERE: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/2458
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories