Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
Assists in the organization, planning, teaching and coaching of all practices and regattas with the varsity rowing team, while also providing additional support for the freshman/novice team.
- Instructs and teaches student-athletes to improve in their individual development as rowers.
- Evaluates, identifies and recruit quality student-athletes which includes, but is not limited to, the development and production of all recruiting mailings and emails; act as a primary contact for all potential recruits via email, phone and in person meetings. Coordinate and implement recruiting weekend programs and off campus recruiting visits.
- Serves as primary contact with the admissions office.
- Assists with the maintenance and repair all rowing equipment.
- Transports shells to regattas and training camps.
- Travels with the team to all regattas and training camps.
- Assists in administrative duties as assigned by the Head Coach
- Complies with all NCAA, Atlantic 10 and University rules and regulations.
- Attends fund raising events upon request to support the program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
APPLY HERE: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/2454
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories