NOTICE OF VACANT POSITION
Applications are being accepted for the following vacancy on the Non-Teaching Professional staff of Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, New York.
Clinical Coordinator HV-NTP-CoordHealthSVCS
In order to be considered an applicant for this position you must meet the minimum qualifications as stated in this announcement. HVCC does not sponsor Visas. Applicants must currently hold an unrestricted employment authorization to work in the United States and appointment will be contingent upon completion of a background check.
New York State License - Registered Nurse; Bachelor’s Degree. Five years of nursing experience with 2 years’ experience in Public Health or College Health nursing or another ambulatory health care setting, including administrative and/or supervisory experience. Knowledge of New York State immunization requirements for college students, a practical knowledge of public health and the wellness paradigm, especially in adolescent and young adults is essential.
Master’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline such as Public Health Administration, Higher Education Administration. The candidate must be flexible, possess strong interpersonal and advisory skills. Experience with Electronic Health Records. Citrix, Banner 9 in a post-secondary educational environment.
Nature and Scope of Duties:
The Clinical Coordinator reports to the Director of Health Services and performs the following duties:
1. Assist the Emergency preparedness committee in an advisory and reporting capacity during this public health emergencies
2. Assume responsibilities of the systems administrator for PYRAMED health records in the director’s absence as needed.
3. Familiar with the Vaccine for Adult program and immunization requirements in a post-secondary environment. Serve as the alternate.
4. Familiar with NJCAA rule and college athletics.
5. Responsible for the oversight of HVCC Immunization compliance with PHL 2165 and 2167 (hold process)
6. Responsible for the oversight of the office personnel (nursing and program assistant)
7. Assist with annual strategic planning and unit planning, quality improvement an assurance activities to validate the integrity of the data.
8. Functions as a College Nurse if needed
9. Assumes other related duties as assigned.
SALARY RANGE: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 depending on degree and experience.
To apply, please visit www.hvcc.edu/jobs and complete the online application before the close date of June 20, 2021.
Women, minorities, veterans, bi-lingual and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Hudson Valley Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/ Employer