Lincoln Land Community College (LLCC) is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Coach for eSports to be responsible for the development of student athletes and leadership of the team. This is a part-time, contractual, non-benefited position.
The assistant coach will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Head Coach in the development of team practice and competition schedules.
- Oversight of team practice and play dates.
- Assure compliance with NJCAA and LLCC procedures and policies.
- Assist the Head Coach in the recruitment of players.
- Make sure the statistical reporting is done correctly and on time.
- Work to promote unity in the coaching staff as well as the athletic department.
- In the absence of the Head Coach, assume his/her responsibilities.
Contract amount will be $7,418 for the period of August 1, 2021 – July 31, 2022.