FARA is a registered UK charity which has enabled the development of services to poor and disadvantaged children and families in Romania for 30 years.
As our founder alters her role, the FARA Foundation is looking for its first CEO to lead the charity, trading subsidiary and partnership with Fundatia FARA in Romania.
If you have achieved demonstrable success in:
- significant leadership and management roles in either the charity and/or not for profit sectors
- experience of leading organisational change
- ability to develop partnership arrangements
- business/income generation development
And can bring:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- enjoyment of working with a committed team
- proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- a positive and ambitious outlook
- commitment to the vision of FARA
We would like to hear from you
Please download further details of the position from our website:
Apply online with a CV and personal statement and outlining why you are interested in working for the FARA Foundation
For an informal confidential discussion call Richard Evans on 07958 984161 or 020 3126 4858.
Closing date for applications: 10 May 2021
Long List interviews: 13 -28 May 2021
Initial interviews 9 – 11 June 2021
Final Panel Interviews: 14 June 2021
To find out more visit: www.faracharity.org