An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Designs and implements activities and initiatives to engage alumni in volunteering, annual giving, and events.
2. Develops and implements an alumni communication plan to include: press releases, Delaware Tech Magazine articles, quarterly alumni e-newsletters, social media posts, and website content.
3. Serves as the primary resource for the Alumni Association Board of Directors, including organizing its meetings and activities.
4. Manages and executes the annual Distinguished Alumni Award for all campuses.
5. Develops and implements a strategic annual giving program that includes direct mail, email, crowdfunding, social media, and face-to-face meetings to engage target audiences and expand the donor base and increase gifts.
6. Develops and provides oversight for annual planning goals, strategies, fundraising targets and assessment related to annual giving and campus fundraising events by utilizing fundraising and donor data.
7. Collaborates with major gifts and planning staff to identify annual donors for cultivation at enhanced levels.
8. Oversees the strategy and execution of sponsorship solicitations for campus fundraising events by working in collaboration with the vice president and campus directors.
9. Provides leadership for the annual Employee Giving Campaign to include identification and training of campus volunteers and preparation of related materials and reports.
10. Collaborates with development services staff to produce alumni, prospective donor, and gift reports, as well as alumni and donor relations collateral.
11. Serves on cultivation/stewardship teams as needed with senior leaders and development staff to continually enhance donor relations.
12. Assists designated vice president and campus director as needed with hosting prospects and donors.
13. Performs other related duties as required.