An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Conducts and/or teaches workshops, seminars, and/or courses as assigned, utilizing effective communications, classroom/workshop management, leadership, training, and teaching techniques.
2. Develops new programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses and syllabi. Evaluates programs, courses, workshops/seminars and/or courses, including syllabi, teaching methods, materials, equipment, and facilities; revises existing programs, workshops/seminars and/or courses as assigned.
3. Selects, maintains, and uses materials, supplies, and equipment required for effective teaching, facilitating, and training.
4. Maintains adequate participant/student records, including intake test results, and counseling notes; evaluates and reports participants’ progress and/or attendance. Prepares and submits evaluations as required.
5. Provides objective advisement and tutoring of participant/students as necessary to assist in successful completion of the program.
6. Schedules, posts, and maintains office hours to aid in participant’s progress.
7. Works as a team with other faculty and staff to facilitate routine department operations and achieve departmental goals and objectives. Assists in attaining program accreditation.
8. Participates in departmental/campus/College meetings and serves on committees, as required.
9. Participates in professional development in-service programs.
10. Assists as requested in developing proposal/department/program budget, establishing and maintaining effective public relations, and facilitating routine department operations.
11. Assists with extra-curricular client activities as requested.
12. Performs other related duties as required.