An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Assists the Child Development Classroom Leader in the implementation of developmentally appropriate child development activities related to the following domains: cognitive, language, physical, and social emotional.
2. Assists with the supervision of the children, including directing them in self-care activities such as removing outer garments, eating, resting, toileting, etc.
3. Helps children develop habits of caring for their own clothing and picking up and putting away toys and books.
4. Monitors program environments for safety and corrects and/or reports any problems.
5. Interacts with staff, children, and their families.
6. Maintains the cleanliness of supplies and equipment and performs light housekeeping duties in the Center.
7. Plans, prepares, and/or serves meals and/or snacks as assigned.
8. Assists in the daily opening and closing of the Center.
9. Prepares and/or maintains written and electronic records as assigned.
10. Performs other related duties as required.