A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Be the voice of the consumer and own agile research solutions that uncover insights that enhance consumer experience . Leads product and consumer research for designated categories to guide product development/ Innovation R&D. Subject matter expert of consumer and product research methods (qualitative and quantitative methods). Develops/ leverages holistic approaches that capture consumer needs. Ability to connect research solutions to consumer centric needs and lifestyle trends.
Collaborates with R&D partners to help formulate project objectives, appropriate action standard for research and recommendation on methods, analyses. Strong story-telling skill to deliver comprehensive view point of consumer experience. Collaborative and willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ to provide constructive solutions for problem solving are critical leadership qualities for this role
- Guide & collaborate with development partners to determine objectives, action standards for ongoing product research. Provide recommendation & project implications based on test findings
- Design integrative test approaches that may leverages different methodologies such as qualitative and quantitative methods for product & consumer research
- Develop strategic research initiatives aligned with organization / category vision that provide holistic understanding of consumer, product from overall experience perspective.
- Responsible for supplier selection, methodology (including questionnaire), & data interpretation based on unbiased bidding process
- Interact with marketing research division (MRD) partners at appropriate stages to develop integrated test plans & strategies
- Influence by educating the organization on value of consumer experience and user benefits
- Collaborate with manager to develop and socialize value-based test design within the organization
- BS/MS/PhD in Social Sciences from an accredited institution
- 10+ years of experience in a consumer insights role including knowledge of qualitative & quantitative test design and methods used in product evaluation
- Fragrance & flavor sensory testing experience.
- Comfortable in utilizing DIY (do it yourself) data analysis platforms to analyze data.
- Familiarity with advanced statistical methods and their use in interpreting consumer data is a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/