We Are Hiring
VP-Operations - Administration 005 - Full-Time,Day - ASV Riverside Hospital - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension St. Vincent’s, based in Jacksonville, Florida, has served the people of Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia since 1873. It is home to the largest cardiovascular program between Atlanta and Orlando. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, Ascension St. Vincent's is widely recognized for delivering quality, compassionate care.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to
Leads the development and implementation of operational strategies to align with the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Formulates policies and strategic plans for future growth.
- Plans, directs and coordinates overall daily operations.
- Responsible for building relationships to establish partnerships and affiliations.
- Directs operational efficiency and improvement to meet financial targets and collaborates to establish control systems for accountability.
- Collaborates to plan and organize staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, and educating in support of operational objectives.
What You Will Need
- 7 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred. #[email protected]