Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Trains and supervises Vice Presidents within Division related to clinical and administrative duties.
- Active member of MHS Leadership Team. Contributes to company policies and procedures, strategic planning, procurement of new business, and the advancement of clinical services.
- Ensures contract compliance; monitors and supervises achievement of program objectives.
- Monitors division operations and productivity; ensures ongoing, accurate quality assurance systems and improvement practices.
- Approves hiring decisions; assists with recruitment, retention strategies, and hiring of Program Managers and Vice Presidents.
- Assists Vice Presidents with performance feedback, disciplinary actions, and succession planning.
- Reviews and approves Program Manager evaluations and salary increases and/or incentives as indicated.
- Ensures program budgetary compliance and prudent financial management.
- Ensures compliance with MHS policies and procedures including HIPAA standards.
- Guides divisions to use evidence-based, best practices and innovative treatment.
- Attends relevant community forums to represent and promote MHS and its services.
- Proactive with funders and County, State, or Federal representatives to maintain positive and transparent partnerships.
- Actively participates in new and potential business opportunities and engages in all aspects of development, including grant writing, strategic planning, and program design and start-up.
- Assists Grants Department as Subject Matter Expert, works with Program Financial Management to prepare proposed budgets, and reviews proposals/grants as needed.
- Attends County meetings, conferences, and regional associations and committees to improve County Systems of Care, collaborate with community-based providers, and promote MHS services.
- Demonstrates commitment to professional growth by attending in-service trainings and seeking supervision/coaching when needed.
- Identifies, and makes recommendations affecting clinical practices and standards for Mental Health Systems.
- Oversees program related incidents. Ensures trends and policies are addressed regarding CIRCs.
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D./Psy.D. in the behavioral health field. Professional licensure, certification, and/or registration preferred.
- Five years’ experience supervising behavioral health programs at the Vice President level.
- Ten years’ experience in the field with at least five years at a leadership/management position.
- Experience and understanding of County, State and Federal funding streams.
- Experience developing, monitoring, and revising program operating budgets.
- Experience providing clinical supervision.
- Experience operationalizing core values into interactions with colleaugues, employees, funders, and stakeholders.
- Guide divisions to strong budget and clinical performance; it is another to engage, to inspire
- Engage and inspire high-performance divisions; dlegate responsibilities to VPs, identify and provide mentoring and development opportunities to future leaders.
SALARY RANGE: $135,000 - $145,000
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)