Position TitleCampus Services Team Lead
Internal Position TitleCampus Services Lead
The Campus Services Lead, under the supervision of the Campus Services Supervisor, assists in the supervision of the Campus Services department which includes; personnel, production printing, shipping and receiving, mail services, copy machine fleet maintenance and fixed asset inventory/record keeping.
CLC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits that currently includes BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois health, Delta dental and Superior vision insurance plans, tuition support for employees and qualified family members, three retirement plans, disability, group and supplemental life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending account plans, generous vacation, sick and personal time off and 13 paid holidays each year.
• A high school diploma, or equivalent.
• Two years’ experience in operating digital production print equipment
• Two years’ experience in 2 out of the following areas:
– Shipping and receiving
– Mail processing
– Copy machine fleet maintenance
• Ability to lift and carry up to 70 lbs. Frequent walking, sitting, standing, bending, or squatting. Occasional climbing, kneeling, and twisting.
• Forklift certification or ability to attain subject to college scheduling.
• Ability to operate mail processing equipment, document cutting and folding machines and document binding machinery.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office and show proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products to access data, maintain records, generate reports and process or work print files.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to customers
• Proven ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Associates degree preferred.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft or similar program and ability to access data, maintain records and generate reports.
• Ability to provide team leadership and to follow instructions.
• Previous experience quoting and billing print jobs in a print shop environment.
• Must possess communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills to communicate with all levels of the organization from students, faculty, staff, external customers and vendor partners.
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and multi-task with good attention to detail.
• Ability to exercise judgment and discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality, handle all situations with tact.
• Bilingual Spanish.
Special Instructions Summary
Position is open until filled
Total Hours per week40
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday – Friday
Opportunities for overtime may occur.
Software Testing RequiredPowerpoint, Excel, MS Word, Windows, Outlook
Interview Process RequirementsNone
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V