We are seeking a creative, independent and motivated Postdoctoral Scientist to work on a translational project related to pulmonary arterial hypertension. The ideal candidate should have a background in vascular medicine and experience with iPSC.
We offer a dynamic multi-disciplinary team that provides an excellent opportunity for growth as an independent scientist.
Job responsibilities and expectations:
- Implement and refine protocols for the in-vitro characterization of smooth muscle and endothelial cells in response to various pharmacological agents
- Analyze results of experiments and procedures
- Prepare figures and write manuscripts for publication
- Present work at national and international meetings
- Compete for external funding support
- MD and/or PhD in vascular biology or related field
- Experience in molecular biology, western blotting, confocal microscopy, RT-PCR, flow cytometry, mass spectrometry, cell culture. Prior work with stem cells would be advantageous but not a must
- Creative problem solver with high ethical standards
- Work well independently and in a collaborative team
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org