EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
San José-Evergreen Community College District is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of ethnic group identification, race, color, language, accent, immigration status, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, transgender, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, and physical or mental disability consistent with applicable federal and state laws.
Human Resources, SJECCD
40 S. Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113
Phone: (408) 270-6414
Employment Website: https://sjeccd.peopleadmin.com
District Website: www.sjeccd.edu
Interested applicants MUST SUBMIT ONLINE ALL of the following materials by the First Review Date/Closing Date as listed on the job announcement. Applications received after the First Review Date will only be forwarded to the hiring committee at their request.
1. A completed online San José-Evergreen Community College District APPLICATION.
2. A COVER LETTER (Stating how you feel you meet the qualifications as outline in the job announcement).
3. A current RESUME/CURRICULUM VITAE
4. TRANSCRIPT – (If Required) If a degree is listed as a requirement, transcripts (Not Diplomas) MUST INCLUDE confer or award date of stated degree. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted; however if the position is offered, official transcripts will be required prior to employment. If the transcripts or degrees are from outside of the United States, an official certification of equivalency to U.S. degrees by a certified U.S. credential review service (course by course of the transcripts) MUST also be submitted. (*See below for a list of suggested services that provide foreign degree equivalency evaluation to U.S. degrees).
Note: Some positions may require additional documents and/or certificates, in addition to the items listed above. Please refer to the job announcement.
OTHER APPLICANT INFORMATION:
1. Only complete application materials will be considered. No exceptions.
2. Letters of Recommendation are NOT required and will not be forwarded to the hiring committee.
3. Upon hire the successful candidate must provide the required documents of identity and authorization to work and attest he/she is authorized to work in the United States.
4. Application materials become the property of the District and will not be returned or duplicated.
5. Travel expenses to attend the interview are the responsibility of the candidate.
6. Meeting the minimum qualifications does NOT assure an interview.
7. The District may re-advertise, delay, choose not to fill the position, or choose to fill more than one position.
*Suggested services that provide foreign degree equivalency evaluation to U.S. degrees:
Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc.
Education Records Evaluation Services
International Education Research Foundation
World Education Services