1. Patrol by foot, vehicle, or bicycle, buildings, and grounds in accordance with patrol policies.
2. Check for and report violations of traffic, fire, and safety regulations as well as all conditions that could result in loss or injury to CCBC constituents and /or loss/damage to college property.
3. Conduct preliminary investigations of all crime incidents and accidents reported or observed.
4. Escort unauthorized persons from college property. Notify local law enforcement and emergency agencies when assistance is required on campus.
5. Direct traffic and enforce parking regulations on campus property and direct pedestrian traffic at crosswalks during special events.
6. Respond to hazardous material spills and provide initial containment services.
7. Administer first aid and arrange for evacuation and/or transportation of sick or injured persons.
8. Respond to all fire and entry alarms and handle as appropriate.
9. Respond and handle appropriately all calls for service.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by Assistant Director, Sergeant, or Corporal Department of Public Safety.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.