1. Design, plan, and implement a specific youth camp curriculum.
2. Engage children and staff in the curriculum.
3. Respond to and address all camper curriculum needs
4. Direct instructional assistants and assistant counselors to assist with camper Implementation.
5. Present to camp staff at annual staff training
6. Attend all required pre-camp meetings \
7. Follow best practices and regulations for implementation of curriculum
8. Understand and follow all camp rules, regulations and safety procedures.
Essential Job Duties are intended to be examples of duties and are not intended to be all inclusive. There will be other duties as assigned.