Supplemental Job Information
Provides secretarial, administrative and technical support to College executive(s).
• Performs work of a complex and often confidential nature and relieves supervisor of a wide range of administrative details. Takes initiative and uses judgement to make decisions in the absence of specific directions from supervisor.
• Formats and types’ correspondence, reports and other complex material from rough drafts, making changes as needed. Establishes, maintains and updates distribution lists.
• May transcribe dictation using shorthand or transcribing equipment. Completes special projects and technical assignments as assigned.
• Establishes and maintains organized files, both hard copy and computer files. Creates and maintains databases. Makes copies of correspondence and other documents and materials as necessary.
• Answers and screens telephone calls; provides information to callers which require a detailed knowledge of supervisor’s area of responsibility and College policies, procedures and operations.
• Develops, schedules and plans the processing of office work. Maintains essential curriculum and academic data.
• Maintains supervisor’s calendar, arranging meetings and appointments. Makes travel arrangements as required.
• Opens, distributes and prioritizes mail. Answers routine inquiries, determines which items can be handled by supervisors subordinates and forwards appropriate items to supervisor.
• Prepares and processes materials for and may attend various meetings.
• May provide assistance or direction to lower level clerical staff or student/temporary workers.
• Performs other similar and related duties as assigned.
• Supports entire Foundation team with assistance on clerical and communication issues.
• Handles all logistics for Foundation events and supports Event Manager with many details prior, during and after the event.
• Does all website maintenance, updates and changes to support Foundation initiatives and events and helps staff with social media posts and updates as necessary.
• Main contact person for the Foundation Board of Directors including but not limited to all correspondence, communication and support for board members and staff related to the board.
• Assists Financial Manager with logging checks received from donors, reconciling bank statements, invoicing event sponsors and other financial duties.