About Children’s Minnesota
Children’s Minnesota is the seventh largest pediatric health system in the United States and the only health system in Minnesota to provide care exclusively to children, from before birth through young adulthood. An independent and not-for-profit system since 1924, Children’s serves kids throughout the Upper Midwest at two free-standing hospitals, 12 primary and specialty care clinics and six rehabilitation sites. Additionally, Children’s is Minnesota's only Level I pediatric trauma center inside a hospital dedicated solely to children. In 2018 Children’s Minnesota was verified as a Level I Children’s Surgery Center by the American College of Surgeons. Children’s maintains its longstanding commitment to the community to improve children’s health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services and advancing those efforts through research and education. This work is made possible in large part by generous philanthropic and volunteer support from individuals and organizations throughout the state and region. An award-winning health system, Children’s received Magnet® recognition from The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) in 2018 and is regularly ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a top children’s hospital. Please visit childrensMN.org.
Children's Hospitals and Clinics Foundation department is the fundraising arm of Children's. Gifts to the Foundation support treatment programs, provide support for patients and families, fund medical research, and raise awareness of pediatric health issues throughout the community.
The Foundation Assistant provides daily operational, administrative and project support to the Foundation Leadership team. The role will perform data collection, collation and analysis, producing development information and contributing to Foundation reports and presentations. This position will play an important role in supporting the delivery of fundraising activities with the ability to provide high-touch hospitality and customer service to donors.
License/Certification/Registration required? No
• Bachelor's degree in field related to development, health care, administrative support, or equivalent knowledge and experience to perform the responsibilities of the role.
• Three-five years of increasingly responsible technical, development or administrative experience in an office setting, preferable in a health care setting.
• Perform a variety of office support and clerical duties and activities of a general and specialized nature in support of the Foundation department.
• Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
• Understand, interpret, and apply general administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
• Work at an advanced level in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Raiser's Edge is preferred.
• Research files and prepare basic reports and agendas.
• With minimal oversight, coordinate activities and meet critical deadlines.
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
• Work in a high work volume environment with frequent interruptions, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Read, understand, and review documents for accuracy and relevant information.
• Compose correspondence and compile and arrange data in a readable and comprehensible manner.
Please click here to view the Physical Demands
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of an occupational health assessment, drug screen, background investigation, and compliance with the U.S. Government Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. Children's requires proof of immunity to vaccine preventable infectious diseases prior to employment, as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Children’s Minnesota is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all applicants. EO M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
Hours Per Pay Period
Jul 2, 2019, 4:55:46 PM