Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Promote the Foundation's presence through community and hospital visibility on an ongoing basis
• Assist the Director of Community Relations and Communications in hosting community events including the Father Daughter Dance, Annual Luncheon, and other third-party fundraising and community engagement initiatives
• Assist the Foundation in creating community awareness and support for the hospital's annual Pediatric Burn Camp and other service-line specific events
• Responsible for management, accuracy and continuous process improvement of the Raiser's Edge NXT donor database system
• Collaborate with the Foundation Coordinator to ensure the ongoing efficiency of gift processing, and assist with accounting functions including month-end reports
• Champion the planning and implementation of the You, Me and BRG Employee Giving Program
• Oversee the Foundation employee scholarship and internal grants program including the recruitment of committee members and application review
• Work with the Director of Community Relations and Communications to create, compose, and edit content for board, donor and volunteer communication pieces including newsletters, specialized publications and presentations, annual impact reports, promotional documents and event materials
Two years experience in event planning or equivalent; previous fund-raising experience preferred.
Post high school vocational/specialized training preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, LICENSE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
Advanced organizational skills necessary.
Ability to interact professionally with internal and external executive-level staff and a diverse population of customers.
Database management skills preferred.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable HIPAA regulations appropriate to Job Position including but not limited to: Patients demographics, patients related complaints and/or information related to patient location.
Maintains knowledge of and adherence to all applicable safety practices appropriate to Job Position including but not limited to: Incident reporting, exposure control plans, hand washing and environment of care