Position TitleHuman Biology Instructor (Non-Majors)
Academic TermFall 2016
Course(s)BIO 110 - Human Biology (Non-Majors)
LocationMain Campus - Crystal Lake
Projected Start Date08/17/2016
Projected End Date05/21/2017
1. Prepares and delivers instruction to students in a lecture and laboratory session.
2. Implements Biology Department learning objectives in lecture and laboratory session.
3. Have general dissection skills and abilities.
4. Evaluates student performance and return student work promptly with feedback.
5. Maintain student records/grades using Canvas, an online student learning management device similar to BlackBoard, WebCT, and Angel.
6. Reports to work punctually and teaches during the assigned period of time.
7. Become familiar with and comply with all College policies and procedures
Minimum Education: Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in biology or related field with at least 18 graduate hours in biology/related field required.
Minimum Experience: Open
Applications accepted until the position is filled?Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants
1. Please attach a resume and transcripts.
2. Copies of transcripts are accepted for the application process. If the applicant is hired, official transcripts will be required.
3. You may use the additional fields: Transcripts 2 to 5, to attach any multipage documents, additional transcripts, etc.