PositionKids & College Digital Media Teaching Assistant
Employee TypePart Time
Work Week20 - 29 Hours
Other Work Week Specificationhours depend on course needs/enrollment
Bargaining Unit EligibleNo
Teaching assistant for academic and technology classes.
Main supervisor for Lunch Bunch students
*Provide assistance in classroom by directly working with students and helping instructors with all classroom needs.
• Provide a safe and positive environment for the participants of the program.
• Work directly with the children by directing and assisting children to classrooms/buildings
*Main supervisor for Lunch Bunch group (12pm-1pm)
• Be a positive role model and mentor for all children.
• Work in cooperative manner with your colleagues.
• Greet participants and parents.
• Always be cordial and professional.
• Notify instructors and/or Kids & College management staff of any problems that may arise.
• Be familiar with and follow the guidelines set forth in the counselor manual/training, Kids & College brochure and parent paperwork.
QualificationsHigh School graduate or equivalent
• High School Graduate or equivalent plus specialized training.
• Experience and expertise in subject area assisting in (ex.: Digital Media classes- background in technology/computer science)/
High School graduate/ currently studying specialized subject area in college.
Applications may be accepted until the position is filledNo
Application Deadline Date05/10/2019
Application Review Begins05/10/2019
Testing RequirementsNo testing required