Learning Management System Administrator
Full Job Description
About Atlantic Housing Foundation:
Atlantic Housing Foundation (AHF), Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit affordable housing provider. Founded in 1999, we currently own and operate over 10,000 units of multifamily properties in 6 states and 37 cities. In addition to HUD HAP and LIHTC properties, Atlantic Housing owns and operates affordable housing, mixed-income multifamily assets, student housing and senior housing.
The mission of Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is to promote and preserve quality affordable housing and related services for low and moderate income families, helping residents improve their lives. We will do this in a manner that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and our company. We strive to be a top performing, thoroughly professional and genuinely caring organization in all that we do. As an organization, we aspire to and believe in - Making a difference.
Why Should You Apply?
- You believe in the AHF mission and core values
- You are the best at what you do
- You meet the qualifications below
- Paid every two weeks
- Educational Reimbursement
- Opportunities for upward mobility
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- 16 hours of Learning Time Off annually
- 32 hours of Volunteer Time Off annually
- Competitive Paid Time Off accrual
- This role is eligible for overtime
- Rent discount if living on-site
- Multiple health care insurance plans that cover medical, dental, prescription, vision, employer HSA contributions, and supplemental health insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Program with employer matching contributions
This is a contract position. Start date May 8 - July 31, 2023.
Atlantic Housing Foundation is looking for a self-motivated, technically savvy, analytical, and organized professional to serve as the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator. This individual will be a member of the Human Resources team and report to the Sr. Learning & Development Specialist and will play a critical role in support of our learning culture for our employees. In this function, he/she will have administrative ownership over our branded learning center known as AHF Academy, powered by our Grace Hill learning management system. He/She will notify attendees of training sessions, monitor registrations of participants, maintain training records of attendance, run compliance reports and regularly distribute these reports to our internal partners. He/She will troubleshoot issues with the LMS system such as password reset and course pages not loading for example. He/she will support our learners by working with individuals to register, support e-learning and training support requests as well.
• Acts as an internal consultant by analyzing data and recommending solutions to utilize the LMS to deliver, track training and measure performance to meet organizational objectives • Work with Sr. L&D Specialist and internal leaders to provide reporting for completion of training and compliance courses
- Partners with Regional Managers to review Mystery Shops for employees that serves as a learning tool to increase customer satisfaction for our properties.
- Apply proven communication, and writing skills along with operations knowledge and expertise to manage a successful and stable LMS.
- Work with internal partners to identify opportunities for efficiency, automation and opportunities to streamline processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting Analytics with heavy usage of Microsoft Excel every day
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to ensure our most recent job aids, manuals, and checklists are uploaded to the LMS.
- Publish, test and archive online or blended learning solutions, assign training curricula, and add and delete resources
- Manage the course catalog library
- Populate course information, build learning paths and assign learners
- Develop and update standardized tools and reporting for ongoing access to learning information; generate standard and custom reports
• Provide daily support as well as keeping the ongoing operations of an LMS stable. • Define user roles
- Build custom award learning programs
- Provide end-user support (application support, e-learning, training support requests, and other areas as requested)
- Identify and communicate opportunities for process and quality improvements, by providing feedback on usage, defects, and suggested enhancements
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of current technology as it applies to LMS software and systems
- Maintain procedures and policies to ensure the security and integrity of systems/networks
- Write and maintain technical procedures and policy documentation
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an LMS administrator or Training/L&D Coordinator • LMS administrator experience within a multi-family or hospitality environment (Highly Preferred) • Technical skills including troubleshooting, and understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues timely and efficiently
• Ability to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization as well as vendors • Ability to gain new technical skills quickly
- Experience in managing data electronically, data feeds, APIs, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office programs, Excel and PowerPoint experience required
- Excellent communication skills across email, phone, chat, and in person.
- Proficiency or ability to gain proficiency in eLearning software
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design process
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Possess outstanding customer service skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*