CLTCC serves ten parishes (Avoyelles, Catahoula, Concordia, Grant, LaSalle, Rapides, Vernon, Winn, Natchitoches and Sabine) in central Louisiana and has eight sites: 1) the Main Campus in Alexandria; 2) the Avoyelles Site in Cottonport; 3) the Huey P. Long Site in Winnfield; 4) the Rod Brady Site in Jena; 5) the Lamar Salter Site in Leesville; 6) the Oakdale Site in Oakdale; 7) the Ferriday Site in Ferriday, the Many site in Many; 8) and the Site in Natchitoches 9). Additionally, CLTCC provides instruction in one state prison and one correctional institution. This position will be domiciled at our Alexandria, LA Campus.
● Curriculum development and revision
● Ability to teach courses in the algebra sequence, calculus sequence, statistics, or mathematics.
● Advise students in the transfer programs.
● Maintain accurate scholastic and membership records of students enrolled in classes and prepare and submit reports as required.
● Recruit students for CLTCC programs.
● Participating in program review, student learning outcome development and assessment to improve student learning.
● Maintain and submit student attendance and achievement records.