This job has Expired
Full Job Description
Classification Job Title
Full Time/Part Time Position
DM Dean of Associate in Science Programs
The position requires:
- Masterâ€™s degree and
- Three years of prior-related work experience.
Substitute of Experience for Education Permitted
- Supervises, coordinates and directs the daily administrative functions to ensure efficient office operations.
- Supervises, assigns, schedules and evaluates assigned staff.
- Assists in developing and coordinating staff development and trains employees as needed.
- Assists in writing, reviewing and updating policies and procedures related to office functions.
- Prepares reports and assists the Dean in other office functions as assigned.
- Previous experience working in higher education, particularly 2-year institutions;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time; knowledge of college policies and procedures;
- Superior customer service skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced work environment.
Supplemental Job Information
Additional Documents Required
10 - Dale Mabry Campus
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Responsible Hiring Manager
Christopher K. Paynter
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*