This is a pool of applicants for any Athletics temporary positions that may become available within the Foothill - De Anza Community College District. Applications submitted to this temporary pool will be screened by HR for minimum qualifications. After your application has been screened you will receive an e-mail notification regarding your status.
Possible positions that may fall under this Athletics temporary pool are:
- Assistant Coach ($9.00 - $35.00)
- Game Day Operations Staff ($9.00 - $35.00)
The job descriptions for each job title are:
- Assistant Coach – Assist the head coach in the activities of an athletic team for a college sport. Assist head coach in instruction and analysis of student athletes. Critique players' performance to determine skills and abilities that need strengthening for overall team improvement. Provide skill demonstrations of sport coached. Oversee and instruct student athletes during practice and games. Establish and maintain necessary records and equipment. Represent the college in a professional manner as an athletic liaison with other educational institution.
- Assistant Coach – Clinic/Camp – Assist in the activities of clinics/camps to include coaching, officiating assignments, lecturing, and demonstrating sports skills.
- Game Day Operations Staff – Assist in the operations of the game and/or event including but not limited to team liaison, scoreboard operation, scorekeeper, clock operation, line judging, snack shop, and ticketing