This posting is to establish a pool of qualified applicants for the 2018-2019 academic year. The department may not be actively recruiting. Your application will remain on file for consideration until June 30, 2019. Should the department be interested in interviewing you, you will be contacted by the department with the information provided in your application.
Part-time faculty position teaching psychiatric technology courses at San Bernardino Valley College
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
Teaching courses in the psychiatric technology program including: nursing science; care of individuals with intellectual and mental disabilities across the lifespan.
To be considered a qualified applicant, interested persons must submit ALL of the following documents:
1. Completed San Bernardino Community College District online application. (Do not state "See Resume" on the application form.) Determination of applicants meeting minimum requirements will be based upon information provided in the SBCCD application. Resumes will be reviewed by the committee only after information satisfying minimum requirements have been listed in the SBCCD application. Paper applications will not be accepted. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
2. A resume summarizing your educational and professional experience.
3. A cover letter explaining how your experience and background demonstrates that you meet the minimum requirements for the position stated in the posting.
4. Teaching Philosophy of your beliefs about teaching and learning. The statement or description should include examples of how you put your beliefs into practice by including concrete examples of what you do or anticipate doing in the classroom.
5. Unofficial transcripts that show you meet the minimum educational requirement(s) for the position. Only transcripts showing the awarded minimum required degree or higher degree will be accepted. Transcripts must be legible. Transcripts must be from a US accredited institution. Transcripts from outside the US must include an official evaluation for equivalency. Copies of diplomas will not be accepted in lieu of transcripts if the position requires a degree. Official Transcripts will be required upon hire. If possible, please highlight the area indicating the degree name/major and date the degree was awarded or conferred.
All interested parties must apply through the SBCCD employment website to be considered a qualified applicant.
Applications that do not include all of the required documents will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.