DIY Fundraising Manager, National
DIY Fundraising Manager, National
Full Job Description
At Make-A-Wish® America, we are more than a great place to work — our work is life-changing. Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Nearly 40 years ago the inspiration for Make-A-Wish began with one little boy's wish to be a police officer. Today, together with our volunteers, donors, staff and supporters, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 500,000 life-changing wishes and transformed countless lives.
Make-A-Wish America is the national headquarters for our organization, providing resources and support for our Chapters around the country. The Revenue Partnerships and Services Team is committed to providing a best-in-class donor experience by elevating our fundraising programs across the country. This team of fundraising professionals are driving a culture of philanthropy to provide resources to grant a wish for every eligible child.
In partnership with Director, Peer to Peer, this position leads enterprise strategy for the DIY peer-to-peer program, Wish Your Way (WYW) and Internal Chapter Events (ICE), including fundraising engagement through corporate, wish family and other priority audiences. The Manager, Wish Your Way develops resources utilized by numerous teams at the National Office and Chapters to drive DIY on the TeamRaiser platform.
Where You Come In
As the DIY Manager you will:
- Manage all aspects of the DIY peer-to-peer program including growth strategy, creative development, technology strategy, activation plans, new donor acquisition and cultivation of existing donors.
- Collaborate across national departments/teams, chapters and agencies to develop program strategy for DIY peer-to-peer activations.
- Main point of contact for chapters who are activating WYW fundraising and ICE within the peer-to-peer channel.
- Contribute to digital product roadmap that aligns business needs, strategies and desired outcomes.
- Participate in meetings to provide direction of DIY fundraising across enterprise, including technology support.
- Partner with stakeholders to plan and design change management, training and implementation strategies with chapters.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and demos when scheduled.
- Assist Director with annual budget and performance reporting.
- Performs other job-related duties, as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Nonprofit Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in online marketing required, experience with peer to peer or crowdfunding programs preferred.
- Prior experience working with Luminate Online/ TeamRaiser preferred.
- Prior experience working in a non-profit organization required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision*, Dental*, Wellness
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account Options
- Health Reimbursement Account fully funded by Make-A-Wish
- Short Term Disability*, Long Term Disability* and Life Insurance
- Additional Insurance Plans: Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Pet Insurance through Figo
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 5% match after one year of service
- Up to 15 PTO days
- 10 Sick Days
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days after one year of service
- 2 Personal Days accrued annually
- Maternity Leave
- Employee Awards and Recognition Programs
- Individual and Leadership Development
- Discounts and special offers for theme parks, events, hotels, concerts, and movie tickets
- Monthly premiums paid for the employee for vision, dental, and short/long term disability.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Vision
Make-A-Wish is committed to championing diversity, equity and inclusion, fostering an organization that is accessible and welcoming. In turn, we are uniting communities to help make more wishes possible.
- Our mission is most effectively fulfilled through a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion as core values and practice.
- It is only through our mosaic of different cultures, perspectives and experiences that we can grant life-changing wishes to every eligible child.
- As the world’s largest wish-granting organization we stand against racism and intolerance and are committed to representation and acceptance, creating a sense of belonging, and practicing fairness in creating opportunities for our wish families, volunteers and staff.
We respect and ensure equal opportunity, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, perceived disability and other legally protected characteristics. Make-A-Wish America utilizes E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
- Health insurance
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*