The Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships (the Omidyar and ASU-SFI Fellowships) at the Santa Fe Institute are unique among postdoctoral appointments. The Fellowships offer early-career scholars the opportunity to join a collaborative research community that nurtures creative, transdisciplinary thought in pursuit of key insights about the complex systems that matter most for science and society.
The SFI Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships offers you:
- Transdisciplinary collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
- Up to three years in residence in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Discretionary research and collaboration funds
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
- Paid family leave
- A structured leadership training program
- Unparalleled intellectual freedom.
- A Ph.D. in any scientific discipline (granted within 6 years of the application deadline or expect to receive one by September 2019)
- Strong computational and quantitative skills
- An exemplary academic record
- A proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- A demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
- Evidence of the ability to think beyond traditional paradigms
Applications are welcome from:
- Candidates from any country
- Candidates from any scientific discipline with strong quantitative skills
Women and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply
SFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community. SFI considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply: http://www.santafe.edu/sfifellowship
For additional information or assistance please email: firstname.lastname@example.org