Associate Development Director
Associate Development Director
Full Job Description
Now is the time to join an organization that enables you to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. Here at the American Heart Association, you matter and so does your career!
We have an excellent opportunity for an Associate Development Director. In this position, you will report to the Regional Vice President of Development Strategies for the SouthWest region. Primarily responsible for driving revenue via gaming/streaming/social media platforms by identifying and recruiting creators on social media, primarily via TikTok and Twitch who are willing to stream live on their channel to fundraise for the American Heart Association. You will also be responsible for identifying prospects, cultivating them & reaching out via various channels (email, direct message) to make the ask and secure support for the Association. Once secured, you will work one on one with the creator to outline strategies to engage their audience.
In addition, this position will help provide some administrative support to the Innovation Team while also helping drive revenue through our Teen of Impact campaign. This can be a home-office based position or the candidate may office in one of the local markets within the region. This position may require travel including overnights.
The American Heart Association offers programs to help you maintain work/life satisfaction according to your changing needs and life situations. To help you be successful, you will have access to Heart U, our award-winning corporate university as well as various other training and support mechanisms locally and through our National Center.
\#TheAHALife is our company culture, our way of life, reflecting our diversity and inclusion, our focus on work-life satisfaction, and our Guiding Values - Check out this hashtag on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter today!
In this role, you will be responsible to:
- Familiar with gaming/streaming platforms including TwitchTV, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc. preferred.
- Help build the pipeline to achieve annual goal.
- Experienced in fundraising, preferably thru gaming/streaming platforms.
- Provide support administratively to the team including pulling reports, tracking data, creating spreadsheets, producing materials such as videos, flyers, and letters as well as other administrative duties as assigned.
- Ensure adherence to all national and regional department policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Collaborate with counterparts in other areas of the region and nationally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Want to move your resume to the top so that you can become a “Relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives?” Here are some of the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of gaming/streaming platforms including TwitchTV, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, etc. preferred.
- Experienced in fundraising, preferably through gaming/streaming platforms.
- Experienced in Canva and Clip Champ.
- Must be comfortable making phone calls, reaching out via email, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs. from the ground to waist level.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated community organization skills with the ability to recruit, train and manage volunteers effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the willingness to work with all social strata, occupations and a diverse group of backgrounds.
- Willingness and ability to travel within the region and to National Center (Dallas, TX) as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills for small and large groups.
- Ability to work as part of a coordinated team.
Compensation & Benefits
The American Heart Association invests in its people. Here are the main components of our total rewards package. Visit Rewards & Benefits to see more details.
- Compensation – Our goal is to ensure you have a competitive base salary. That’s why we regularly review the market value of jobs and make adjustments, as needed.
- Performance and Recognition – You are rewarded for achieving success by merit increases and incentive programs, based on the type of position.
- Benefits – We offer a wide array of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, along with a robust retirement program that includes an employer match and automatic contribution. As a mark of our commitment to employee well-being, we also offer an employee assistance program, employee wellness program and telemedicine, and medical consultation.
- Professional Development – You can join one of our many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) or be a mentor/mentee in our professional mentoring program. HeartU is the Association’s national online university, with more than 100,000 resources designed to meet your needs and busy schedule.
- Work-Life Harmonization – The Association offers Paid Time Off (PTO) at a minimum of 16 days per year for new employees. The number of days will increase based on seniority level. You will also have a total of 12 paid holidays off each year, which includes several days off at the end of the year.
Click on “New Resume” (or “Existing Resume” if you have previously applied to AHA positions) to submit your online application. Only those deemed most qualified will be contacted to interview.
At American Heart Association | American Stroke Association, diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity applies to both our workforce and the communities we serve as it relates to heart health and stroke prevention.
This position not a match with your skills? Click here to see other opportunities.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter #TheAHALife
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Location US-AR-Little Rock
Posted Date 3 days ago (1/27/2023 2:11 PM)
Requisition ID 2019-4930
Job Category Field Campaigns
Additional Locations Diversity Distribution SouthWest
Position Type Full Time
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*