This job has Expired
Temporary Marketing & Communications Summer Intern
Essential Job Duties
We are looking for full-time undergraduate students in a 4-year college program, preferably majoring in business administration, communications, marketing or English. Students in horticulture, landscape design, botany or other plant related sciences with excellent communications skills should also apply.
Internship will run from May 15 until August 11, 2023
Is Time LimitedYes
If Yes, Appointment Length3 months
Job City & StateRaleigh, NC
Working TitleTemporary Marketing & Communications Summer Intern
Work Schedule32-40 hrs per week, Monday-Friday, some weekends
- Full-time undergraduate student in a 4-year college program, preferably majoring in business administration, communications, marketing or English
Department Required Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience using Canva, Adobe, or other creative/design development software
- Experience writing and creating content for various platforms and audiences such as social media, email, website, print publications, press, or community relations
- Ability to take on new tasks and work independently
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Follow and complete instructions and work with common safety practices to protect yourself as well as fellow Arboretum staff
Preferred Years Experience, Skills, Training, Education
- Photography and videography experience is a plus. Keen eye for photography and experience creating videos for social media
- Engaging and building relationships on social media
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and creative team player
Required License or Certification
- Valid driverís license
Valid NC Driver's License required?Yes
Commercial Driver's License Required?No
Anticipated Hiring Range$15/hr
Job Open Date01/10/2023
If you have general questions about the application process, you may contact Human Resources at (919) 515-2135 or email@example.com.
Final candidates are subject to criminal & sex offender background checks. Some vacancies also require credit or motor vehicle checks. Degree(s) must be obtained prior to start date in order to meet qualifications and receive credit.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*