An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Assists in the development and planning of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs in consultation with Academic Counselors to meet student learning and educational support outcomes.
2. Delivers programs in response to students’ needs including responsibility for scheduling, arranging supplies, event staffing, and other logistics.
3. In collaboration with Academic Counselors, develops program schedules, materials, and other resources for targeted student populations, which may include students with disabilities, international students, and/or veterans and service members.
4. Coordinates outreach efforts, including marketing and advertising campaigns to students and faculty to ensure program participation.
5. Creates and maintains communication to promote student engagement on campus, including maintenance of and updates to the student activities calendar; communication to club/organization advisors and student leaders; portal announcements, and advertising campaigns to enhance the awareness of students. (10)
6. Collaborates with Academic Counselors/Recruiters to recruit prospective students and promote the college within the community; plans and conducts follow up with applicants and prospective students.
7. Recruits, trains, supervises, and evaluates student employees, volunteers, and personnel who provide disabilities support accommodations such as note-taking and interpreting.
8. Makes recommendations for program enhancement through data collection and analyses to ensure continuing quality of program(s).
9. Performs other related duties as required.