Special Projects - Web/Social Media Developer (Temporary)
|Job Posting Title|
|Special Projects - Web/Social Media Developer (Temporary)|
|Los Rios Community College District (District Office)|
The Los Rios Community College District is a two-year public college district serving the greater Sacramento region. Our district includes American River, Cosumnes River, Folsom Lake and Sacramento City colleges; major centers in Placerville, Davis, West Sacramento, Elk Grove, Natomas and Rancho Cordova; and special services for business and industry.
Our colleges offer transfer education – students complete freshman and sophomore years and transfer to a four-year college or university – and AA/AS degrees and certificates in over 70 career fields. The District’s 2400 square mile service area includes Sacramento and El Dorado counties and parts of Yolo, Placer, and Solano counties. Approximately 75,000 plus students are enrolled in our four colleges and outreach centers.
The District office houses a number of district-wide services. These include the Chancellor’s office, Board Room, Legal Services, Business Services, Human Resources, Institutional Research, District Police Department, Resource Development and Information Technology. Other district-wide services which can be found at various locations around the community are the, Facilities Management Department and the Workforce and Economic Development Center. Each department strives for the highest quality in all programs, services, and activities for our communities and staff.
Job Descriptions click here
• Under general supervision, manages the content, design, implementation, maintenance and technical support of the Three Stages’ website (threestages.net) and social media webpages.
• Provides programming and design support for the web-based content management system and similar web applications through the use of relevant scripting and programming languages.
• Coordinates generation and execution of email correspondence with Marketing department and other related departments.
• Performs intermediate graphic design duties, as necessary, to generate and maintain Ticket Office signage, ticketing materials (e.g., ticket stock, envelopes, etc.), ticketing-specific promotional advertisements, and website or email visual elements; coordinates with Media Services in the generation and execution of lobby visual slide-shows.
• Performs related duties as required.
To be determined.
NOTE: Temporary classified positions are limited to 110 work days per fiscal year, per board regulation.
|Total Hrs per Week/Day|
|To be determined.|
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in computer information science, media communication or related fields; OR, an A.A. degree in computer science or related field plus two additional years of qualifying experience (total of 3 years experience) OR completion of certificate programs in web design, graphic design or related areas plus three years of qualifying experience (total of 4 years experience).
Have sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds of community college students.
(Experience Requirement: One year of experience is equal to 12 months of experience at a maximum of 40 hours per week. Applicable part-time experience will be converted to the full-time equivalent for purposes of meeting the experience requirement. Education Requirement: 12 units are equal to six months of education; 24 units are equal to one year of education.)
1. A completed LRCCD Classified Application (required).
2. Unofficial transcripts of college/university work (required if using education to meet the Minimum Qualifications of this position).
3. Resume (recommended).
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation (recommended).
5. Letter of Interest (recommended).
Do not submit additional materials that are not requested.
- Individuals who have completed colleges or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States must obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts, degrees and other relevant documents. A foreign transcript evaluation is required any time foreign course work is used to meet minimum qualifications even if the foreign transcript has been accepted by a college or university in the United States.
- Graduate advising documents and grade reports will not be accepted as unofficial transcripts.
- It is the responsibility of Los Rios CCD employees to provide transcripts for the application process, if required by position.
|$9.00 - $28.00 per hour LRCCD Salary Schedules|
|Additional Salary Information|
|No additional salary information to note|
Posting Detail Information
|Beginning and/or Ending Dates|
|How and where to apply|
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions for complete information on how to apply online with our District. Application services are available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, at the Los Rios Community College District Human Resources Office located at 1919 Spanos Court, Sacramento, CA 95825-3981. If you need assistance with any phase of the application process, please call (916) 568-3112 or come in during our business hours. Submission of applications are by midnight of the posting closing date.
All Positions: Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful clearance from a criminal background check, freedom from tuberculosis, and proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States prior to the first day of work. The District may select additional qualified candidates should unexpected vacancies or needs occur during this recruitment/selection process. When education is a requirement for the position, official academic transcripts from the accredited college/university must be submitted within 60 days of hire.
| *Remember to mention academicjobs.net when applying for this job*|