- Play a key role in growing international students for Charles Sturt University
- Key stakeholder management position
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team
- Continuing, Full Time
- $87,174 to $95,298 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Sydney - work from home
As the Sales and Recruitment Coordinator, International you will be responsible for growing enrolments and revenue from international activities for the onshore market, including via direct conversion activities.
To be successful you will have:
- A degree or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Extensive recruitment, sales and marketing capabilities gained within the international Higher Education space, and the ability to develop, implement and regularly monitor sales and conversion plans for defined target markets.
- Advanced stakeholder engagement and influencing capabilities, and the ability to demonstrate how these have been used to achieve international education sales objectives.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of international student recruitment and its legislative environment.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
The Office of Global Engagement and Partnerships (OGEP) provides expertise and a range of services to support the University in achieving goals associated with international education and partnerships. In meeting this responsibility, the Office collaborates with a global network of stakeholders. In addition, the Office works with all areas of the Charles Sturt community to develop a strong and integrated approach to business development, quality assurance, risk management, student mobility, marketing, and student recruitment.
OGEP and Community Engagement unit sit under the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Community and Global Engagement). The Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Community and Global Engagement) sits within the Research and Engagement portfolio and is responsible for active engagement with leaders and groups within our footprint to ensure the university is building, maintaining and growing strong relationships.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Additional information is available in the position description by contacting:
Delphine Swat | Senior Manager, Recruitment and Marketing, International | email@example.com | Ph: 02 6338 4930
Closing Date: 11 pm, 31 January 2021