An incumbent may perform any combination of the below listed accountabilities:
1. Coordinates Continuing Education Program during the evening hours. Provides instructional support for and disseminates general information to faculty. Coordinates the evaluation of classes and the processing and distributing of any CEU certificates.
2. Plans, schedules, and coordinates the assignment of classroom facilities for evening and/or weekend programs. Resolves room scheduling conflicts and makes additional room assignments as needed.
3. Supervises and evaluates assigned support staff. Monitors job assignments.
4. Provides public relations and general information about the College, courses, and programs to current and prospective students and the public.
5. Counsels and advises non-credit students regarding course selection, scheduling, etc.
6. Conceives, plans, and implements non-credit courses and workshops.
7. Registers students for Continuing Education courses. Provides appropriate forms and explains how to complete them.
8. Formats and updates brochures and other descriptive materials relating to special interest course offerings.
9. Performs other related duties as required.