Essential Job Functions:
• Data Management: Enter, maintain, and export data using Beacon’s Student Information System – SONISWEB
• Communications: Assisting in all aspects of written communications with prospective students, parents, and educational professionals (via mailings, correspondence, etc.). Duties may include managing mail merges and lists; working with email and mail vendors on large-scale communications to ensure accuracy in exported data.
• Special Events: Coordinating logistics for Admissions/Enrollment-related special events (e.g. Open House, Professional Visit Programs, etc.)
• Scheduling and coordinating recruitment/travel including:
Managing conference registrations and travel logistics
Confirming scheduled school and other off-site appointments
Coordinating shipment of brochures and requested materials for off-site recruitment
• Student Visit Coordination: Scheduling and confirming visits with potential students; answering questions they may have pre-visit (e.g. parking, directions, etc.); scheduling/confirming student tour guides and Enrollment-staff advising sessions.
• Front-Office Management: Directing walk-in visitors as well as answering incoming phone calls; responding to, maintaining, and distributing emails, fax, and mail.
• Inventory Coordination: Manage print and promotional items inventory; work with vendors to order and maintain appropriate recruitment and marketing materials.
• Supervising: Assist in the supervision of student workers; manage timesheets and submit paycheck requests.
• Other duties as requested.
• Passion for the Beacon College mission
• Excellent organizational, project-management, attention to details, and prioritizing skills
• Excellent communication and people skills; ability to interact with students, parents and educational professionals, faculty/staff and other outside contacts
• Comfortable and skilled with technology
• Occasional weekend and evening work required
• Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3-4 years administrative support experience preferred
Reports to: Dean of Enrollment Management & Admissions, Director of Admissions
Please submit resume and cover letter to Dale Herold, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com (reference job opening: Enrollment Associate)