Examples of duties:
· Provide assistance to the operation of Enrollment Services, as appropriate.
· Assist with daily receipt of incoming College transcripts such as scanning, data entry and notations.
· Coordinate and distribute information to various offices and personnel and other related materials; perform data entry.
· Respond to questions from other employees, students, and faculty and refer as necessary.
· Operate a computer for data entry and use a variety of computer applications for word processing, record keeping and reporting, email correspondence, adn spreadsheet preparation.
· Operate a variety of modern office equipment including a computer, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, scanner, microfilm and optical imaging system.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Interpersonal skills using diplomacy, tact and patience.
· Record keeping techniques.
· A variety of computer applications for word processing, database management, email correspondence, and spreadsheet programs.
· Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
· Follow direction.
· Make independent decisions based on training and preparation.
· Provide a high quality of customer service to students, faculty and staff.
· Type and perform data entry accurately at an acceptable rate of speed with attention to detail.
· Provide diversified functions in support of the overall admissions and records functions, including admissions, records and registration activities.