Program Director LCSW LMFT LPCC - Mental Health 186
"They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay clean. Without them, I'd be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone to give me a chance to live..." - Client from Telecare
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Program Type: Community-based
To Make Referrals: Telecare Pathways to Recovery only accepts referrals from San Diego County and serves individuals currently discharging and transitioning from long-term care facilities. A housing subsidy may be available based on client income and need. Questions about the program or the referral process can be made directly to the programs at 619-683-3100.
# of Members: 150 Pathway to Recovery members; 200 In-Reach members annually
Who We Serve: Adults and transitional aged youth (TAY) with serious mental illness who have recently been discharged from county-identified long-term care facilities.
About the Program:
At Pathways to Recovery, we believe in a person's right to full inclusion and to a meaningful life of their own choosing, free of stigma and discrimination from the moment you walk in the door. Our program provides psychosocial rehabilitative, recovery-oriented, intensive, community-based services to help members navigate the mental health system and take positive steps toward their recovery. In-Reach is a sub-component of PTR and works in conjunction with San Diego County Institutional Case Managers (CICM) to provide case-aide services that are focused on discharge planning and benefit coordination for CICM members residing in long-term care.
The Licensed Administrator manages all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Program. This involves ensuring regulatory compliance and actively overseeing quality assurance performance improvements. Additionally, the Administrator collaborates with all corporate departments and outside consultants and represents the Program to State/County agencies, community partners, and consumer groups.
Expected starting wage range is $110,180.98 - $136,111.30. Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
- Must have valid and current LCSW, LMFT, LPCC with CA BBS
- Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting
- Two (2) years of responsibility for supervision of professional staff, budgeting, program planning, and licensing
What's In It for You*
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Career growth opportunity: company has grown 10%+ yearly for the past 5 years
- For more information visit:
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
- Culture of power-with not power-over
- Your contribution is valued
- Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals
- Personal commitment to the mission from your team and colleagues
- Diverse mental health program types with lifelong career advancement opportunities
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
- Acts as culture carrier; creates and supports program culture and culture initiatives.
- Manages all strategic planning activities of the Program with the primary goal of ensuring ongoing effectiveness of the Program
- Ensures that the program is meeting or exceeding clinical quality expectations and outcomes
- Develops and maintains a productive work relationship with State and local agency partners; actively participates in meeting customer needs and adapting to changing customer and community needs at all times; acts as liaison between the Program and State/County customers and community partners
- Maintains healthy staffing patterns for all departments. Which includes directing the recruitment, candidate selection, partnering with internal Employee Relations, and when necessary, disciplinary action within the Program.
- Manages the Program within allocated budgetary parameters and collaborates in the development of the fiscal budget
- Provides Clinical supervision upon request
- Practices psychotherapy for the purpose of assessment, diagnosis and treatment of individuals, couples, families and groups specifically related to license (social work, counseling, marriage and family, or substance abuse) [for Arizona Programs]
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Administrator, Program Director, Program Manager, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*