This job has Expired
CMCC - Business Management Instructor
Central Maine Community College seeks an instructor in Business Management. This is a full-time faculty position that begins teaching responsibilities in the Business Department in the Fall 2023 semester and will teach a combination of day, evening, and online classes. This position will also use a learning management system and be responsible for curriculum development and student advising.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Knowledge of in Esports management
- 3 or more years of experience in the private/business sector
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience teaching courses at the college level
- Experience teaching in an online environment
- Experience with Brightspace or other learning management systems
- Experience with program development
Why work for the Maine Community College System? Benefits may include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Living Resources (Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Holidays
- Statewide Locations
- Tuition Waivers
- 529 Education Plan MCCS Matching Grant
Consideration of applications will begin May 22, 2023 and continue until the positions are filled.
Central Maine Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and non-discriminatory environment for all employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. For more information, please contact (207) 755-5396.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*