132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
PATH Grant Project Manager
This position is a full-time grant-funded position. It is responsible for overseeing all project activities related to the ICCB PATH Grant. It will provide support to allied health students by promoting the use of wrap-around support services; mentoring and tracking student progress; promoting communication between students and Allied Health faculty regarding student academic needs, and assisting the Allied Health Division and Student Services with the recruitment and retention activities of students within Allied Health Programs. It will coordinate and facilitate grant activities related to recruitment, student support, reporting, and communication.
- Manage all PATH Grant project activities.
- Supervise PATH Grant support service provider
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal (students, faculty, the College grants office, accounting) and external (ICCB grant contacts) stakeholders including regular communication and reporting.
- Serve as a liaison between the College and community healthcare agencies (i.e., hospitals, nursing homes, health care providers, etc.), facilitating partnerships and collaborations to promote the College's Allied Health Programs and recruit potential students
- Work collaboratively with faculty, staff, PATH Grant consultants, ICCB and students to ensure that grant and project goals and objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Monitor and manage the PATH Grant budget, track expenses, and prepare financial reports for stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Public Relations to articulate and ensure the accuracy of PATH Grant project activities and support services through the web site and marketing materials.
- Oversee development and maintenance of PATH Grant website and marketing materials.
- Develop, maintain, and disseminate grant reports, including financial reports, progress reports, and final reports, to stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collect, research, and analyze data both internally and externally to ensure accurate and comprehensive reporting.
- Mentor and track student progress ensuring routine touchpoints for any student with an 82% or lower course grade at midterm.
- Collaborate with allied health faculty and Student Services to identify and intervene for academically at-risk students.
- Promote an educational environment that recognizes and values diversity, equity, and inclusion as integral components of academic excellence.
- Collaborate with the Allied Health division and Student Services with recruitment and retention of students to nursing and allied health programs.
- Attend division meetings called by the Division Chair and prepare for faculty and other meetings called by the Division Chair or other administrative officers.
- Assist with provision of tutoring services to Allied Health students as needed.
- Consider the general and special needs of the student. Assist students in meeting needs or solving problems when necessary, seek additional help from other college services.
- Cooperate in the promotion of extra curricular activities by accepting reasonable assignments and encouraging student participation.
- Show an understanding of the community college philosophy including its unique ties to the workforce and its district.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Specific Functional Job Requirements
Bachelor's degree required in health related field. Nursing degree or health care experience preferred.
Relevant experience in academia, social science, or health related field given preference.
Curriculum development, assessment, community college philosophy and population.
Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects, create detailed action plans, and adapt to changing priorities, deadlines and directions. Ability to provide leadership and to supervise the planning, development and establishment of new, modified, and/or improved strategies for student success. Ability to work independently and with a team and promote positive relations with college faculty and staff and business and industry partners. Effective research, analytical and problem-solving skills. Competency with computer software and familiarity of online and printed research tools. Must be highly organized, detail and deadline orientated.
Commitment to the community college mission. Politically astute, self-motivated and reliable. Articulate in communication. Versatile, have a positive attitude, and enthusiastic.
Ability to perform general responsibilities in the classroom, office or clinical site, ability to travel within the college district.
Machines and equipment used:
Nursing skill/technology equipment
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*