132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
Vice President of Enrollment Management
Under the direction of the Vice Chancellor for External Relations, the Vice President for Enrollment Management (Vice President) is responsible for providing vision, leadership, and direction for the entire student recruitment and enrollment processes and services. This includes Student Enrollment, Registrarâ€™s Office and the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
The Vice President is responsible for strategic planning; building collaborative relationships across the College; developing processes and procedures that contribute to increased enrollment, efficiency, and a streamlined student enrollment experience; implementing new and emerging technology in support of enrollment services; and coordinating assigned functions and activities with other college departments and campuses and outside agencies.
The Vice President of Enrollment Management exercises supervision through those individuals who report directly (and indirectly) within the College and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with College policies and applicable laws. These responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work schedule for this position is flexible and may include working evenings and weekends and local travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all aspects of the enrollment process, including and overseeing student enrollment, Registrarâ€™s Office, Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships and Virtual Support
- Develop and lead collaborative, cross-functional teams to achieve program goals and objectives for enrollment management
- Provide direction for the development, implementation, and review of initiatives to improve business and workforce processes through innovative use of a CRM system and other customer tracking and service software and technologies
- Work collaboratively with the Vice Chancellor for External Relations and the College marketing team in analyzing applicant lead data and creating efficient workflows through the student recruitment funnel
- Provide leadership and oversight for the implementation of the short-range and long-range Enrollment Management Plan
- Lead and direct the support of organizational goals and programmatic and operational changes
- Prepare and analyze administrative and statistical reports, statements, and correspondence
- Participate and serve on various campus and college committees
- Represent the College to the community and outside organizations
- Advise and respond to questions from departments and external agencies regarding assigned programs and services
- Perform all or some of the responsibilities above and other related duties as assigned
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in related fieldÂ and
- Five years or more of higher education enrollment management experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job, such as those listed above
- Masterâ€™s degree
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate creative leadership, innovation, and a mindset of continuous improvement; enthusiasm; a style that is genuine, open, and engaging; good judgment in recognizing talent and assessing where improvements are needed; the ability to make appropriate connections and build synergies; and an open and creative approach to problem-solving and a willingness to address issues without territoriality
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and experience in implementing best practices for student enrollment
- Effectively lead cross-functional work team efforts to accomplish the goals of the Enrollment Management division
- Apply innovative and creative techniques and practices applicable to problem resolution and decision making
- Demonstrate academic and administrative leadership, direction, and vision in program development and student engagement
- Develop and maintain cross-discipline/cross-functional communications, collaborations, and relationships
- Commitment to spend time and energy necessary to promote dramatic improvement of the Collegeâ€™s student enrollment experience
- Identify national best practices in enrollment management, student success, persistence, and retention
- Develop, interpret, and apply goals, objectives, policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Identify and respond to community, secondary education, and student needs
- Project a strong positive image of the College with parents, students, faculty, staff, and the community
- Monitor, evaluate, prioritize, and assign work to staff
- Gain cooperation through discussion, collaboration, and persuasion
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including all groups within a diverse multicultural community
- Analyze problems and identify solutions and implement recommendations in support of goals
- Demonstrate commitment to working in a multiethnic and multicultural environment with students, families, faculty, and staff
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*