Assistant Football Coach
Football, Rose Hill
Fordham University has an excellent reputation as a dynamic institution located in New York City. Founded in 1841, Fordham enrolls more than 16,000 undergraduate and graduate students in its 9 Colleges and Schools.
- Fordham University offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to its employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- We offer tuition remission for employees and their dependents
- A generous immediate employer match towards a 403(b) retirement plan.
- As a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Fordham is considered a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program, a federal program designed to forgive student loan debt for employees of certain public and certain nonprofit employers.
- As part of its work-life balance program, the University provides generous PTO including 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, 2 personal days, 6 summer Fridays, and holidays that include paid time off between Christmas and New year.
- University employees have access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP provides no-cost, professional, and confidential services, to help employees and family members address a variety of personal, family, life, and work-related issues.
Assists in the coaching, teaching, organization and planning of all practices and games for the football program.
- Acts as a positional coach for a predetermined position(s).
- Assists Head Coach in the player instruction and skill development of student-athletes.
- Evaluates, identifies, and recruits quality student-athletes within a selected region of the country within the University, Patriot League and NCAA policies.
- Acts as an administrative liaison to a selected department on campus.
- Complies with all NCAA, Patriot League and University rules and regulations.
- Attends fund raising events upon request to support the program.
- Responsible for administrative functions as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a coach or on the staff of an NCAA program, preferably at the FCS or FBS level.
- Understanding and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Must be extremely well organized and highly motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Successful candidates should have a knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Jesuit Education.
Minimum Starting Salary: $65,000
Maximum Starting Salary: $70,000
Note: Salary is commensurate with qualifications, experience, and skills.
FLSA CATEGORY: Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
APPLY HERE: https://careers.fordham.edu/postings/4757
Founded in 1841, Fordham is the Jesuit University of New York, offering an exceptional education distinguished by the Jesuit tradition to more than 16,000 students in its 9 colleges and schools. It has residential campuses in the Bronx and Manhattan, a campus in West Harrison, N.Y., the Louis Calder Center Biological Field Station in Armonk, N.Y., and the London Centre in the United Kingdom.
Fordham University is committed to excellence through diversity and welcomes candidates of all backgrounds.
Fordham is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*