This job has Expired
We are seeking an individual with a passion for educational curriculum and demonstrable skills with students. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively combine classroom instruction with college lab activity to help students learn. An ideal candidate for this role will possess a commitment to the local community.
Provides instructional training related to the Integrated Systems Engineering Technology (ISET) program. Teaches lecture and/or lab courses in Manufacturing Technology. Courses include, but not limited to CNC Operations, blueprint reading, shop math, gaging measurements, electrical, mechanical, robotics, automation, HVAC fluid controls, boilers, pumps, etc.
- Responsible for providing instruction and preparing lesson plans based on established curriculum.
- Delivers training related to the ISET program.
- Continually promotes studentsâ€™ development and effective use of skills in areas such as critical and analytical thinking, evaluation, communication, professionalism, customer service, computation, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date records of student academic and attendance performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Decide on the lesson plans for each class and the classroom activities needed to teach students the material.
- Teach students to use a wide range of applications.
- Monitor student progress and give feedback.
- Assign projects, take tests, and grade the tests; post grades.
- Mentor and inspire students by sharing your knowledge and experience with them.
- Help students who are stuck or confused.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*