132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 22 New Jobs Today.
The Health Center Admissions Director is responsible for successfully meeting census goals by developing and implementing strategies for managing the referral, inquiry, sales and admissions processes to ensure 24/7 customer and referrer responsiveness; appropriate market penetration; and a positive public image.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum Two-years of experience in sales, marketing or customer service required
- Previous experience in the health care field preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel required
- Must relate well to employees, residents and visitors
- Proven record of effective external sales; such as: physicians, hospitals, other referral sources
- Must be reliable
- Possess exemplary follow up skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Overall professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
- Capable of working independently or as a team
- Creative thinking and positive attitude
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Meets or exceeds occupancy and mix goals.
- Maximizes admissions to the community.
- Completes touring, application, screening and sales process with potential residents, families and referral sources.
- Coordinates a customer-friendly admission process.
- Communicates admission criteria to referral sources, residents, families and interdisciplinary team.
- Manages marketing data bases.
- Develops and nurtures referral relationships.
- Attends and participates in Census Development meetings and sales training.
- Assists Administrator/Executive Director in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Responsible for budgetary control regarding marketing and cost containment.
- Assists Administrator/Executive Director regarding customer satisfaction.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*