Business Manager, IEHSS
Operating TitleBusiness Manager, IEHSS
Long Classification TitleBusiness Manager II
DepartmentUNH CHHS Institute for Excellence in Health & Social Systems
Summary of Position
Acceptable minimum level of educationBachelor's
Acceptable minimum years of experience5-7 years
Additional Job Information
Other minimum qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and five years relevant work experience in Financial, Accounting or managing complex business processes or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting processes and budgets.
- Experience and skill in successfully developing and managing electronic financial record-keeping systems, grants administration and reporting for successful process development and financial outcomes.
- Ability to establish and grow relationships with key personnel in UNH departments to support financial functions.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills. Able to collaborate and provide exceptional customer service while maintaining confidentiality in handling sensitive documents and written and verbal communications.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and be highly flexible in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of budgeting procedures as related to grants and contracts. Experience working with sponsored program administration.
- Experience working with higher education financial platforms such as WEBI, Banner, etc.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration
Quicklink for Postinghttps://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/53755
Percent Time Information (FTE)1.00
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
Open Until FilledYes
Posting Open to Internal Candidates Only?No
Interested Internal Candidates Exist?No
Job CategorySalaried Staff (Exempt)
Appointment TypeGrant Funded
Drivers License and Physical Requirements. Please check all items that apply.None applicable
Manage budget changes and reconciliation of accounts for IEHSS.
Conduct research, assemble data and develop financial analysis and financial projections as requested.
Develop and maintain administrative processes and procedures associated with workflow.
Be an active member of the IEHSS team who develops program plans and execution.
Assist with the development of subaward packages for grant fund recipients including gathering documents for new vendor set up, subaward agreements, and invoice templates. Track all documents as they move through the approval, submission, and payment process. Collect program budgets and monitor mid-year and end of year reconciliations. Prepare invoices for grant funds to be returned. Monitor grants and contracts for compliance with terms and conditions.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*