132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 22 New Jobs Today.
Advanced Precision Machining Instructor
Advanced Precision Machining Instructor â€“ Part Time, Evening School
Instructs and evaluates students in precision machining technology courses, teaching assigned theory and lab classes. Plans activities for students in theory and lab. Supervises students for both theory and technical project grades. Reports grades and attendance in a timely manner. Instruction includes shop safety; maintains a safe worksite and enforces Rankenâ€™s safety standards. Keeps environment clean and organized.
Courses available on M/W or T/TH evenings from 6:00 â€“ 9:30 pm (paid for 4 hours per evening).
- AS or BS degree in machining or related engineering field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of CNC and manual machining practices; 3 years or more of practical work experience, including blueprint reading/GD&T, Mastercam/Solidworks, and lean manufacturing knowledge.
- NIMS certification, Mastercam and Solidworks certification preferred.
- Community college or technical school teaching experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to motivate students of diverse backgrounds and learning styles.
- Computer literate in MS Office suite programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to meet deadlines.
If you wish to be part of a proud tradition of excellence in education, send your resume to Human Resources at Ranken Technical College.
Ranken Technical College is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ranken Technical College, the regional leader in technical education since 1907, prepares students to enter the workforce or quickly advance in their careers. With more hands-on training than anyone else in the market, program options for relevant, in-demand technical careers, and strong relationships with employers, Ranken students donâ€™t just graduate with an education â€“ they graduate ready to work, and many Ranken grads land jobs within six months. Ranken offers a variety of degrees and certificates in our five core divisions: Automotive, Construction, Electrical, Information Technology, and Manufacturing. As a nonprofit college, we are driven by our belief in quality education. Ranken is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Visit www.ranken.edu for more information.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- No weekends
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*