132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
This job has Expired
Part Time Instructor - Finance
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team as aÂ Part Time Instructor - FinanceÂ Ideal candidate will plan, organize and teach in a manner that ensures the achievement of the institutionâ€™s learning objectives.
A part-time instructor is responsible for teaching in the subject area or areas that correspond to his or her area of specialty (Finance). A part-time instructor contributes to the academic process of the institution through the participation in the development of curriculums, assessment, evaluation, research, peer mentoring and coaching, community service, advancement of the institution.
- Earned Doctoral Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance, candidates who are ABD are encourage to apply
- At least three (3) years of professional experience
- Able to submit copy of any diploma, academic transcripts, and/or certifications.
- Proven leadership skills from your previous work experiences
- Experience as a successful instructor in your subject area
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (written and oral), required.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and experience in technical applications
We are looking forward to meeting you! Apply online today.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*